We are looking for a senior UI designer who can design sophisticated user interfaces across multiple platforms and devices.
You’ll be an experienced user experience/interaction designer with excellent interface design skills who can turn complex services into simple, beautiful interfaces. You’ll be able to demonstrate robust thinking, and will be comfortable taking the design of a digital service from early stage conceptualisation to final realisation.
We work closely with our client teams and their customers on some business-critical digital services, so you’ll be a great communicator who can work alongside peers, senior stakeholders and target customers equally well.
You’ll be able to demonstrate strong skills spanning of all aspects of experience design, including:
- Core UI/UX techniques including wireframing, prototyping, interaction flows and information architecture
- Translating product-level strategy into UI design solutions
- Sketching ideas on a whiteboard through to crafting pixel perfect UI elements
- Exploring design concepts using mood boards and other physical media
- Rationalise, articulate and present design solutions to client stakeholders and peers
- Good working knowledge of Mac creative applications (Sketch, Illustrator) plus relevant prototyping tools
- Span a number of projects and deliver them to an exceptional standard
Who would you be joining?
We are a strategic digital design consultancy based in Shoreditch, working on highly influential projects for leading organisations. Our reputation is built on helping established organisations identify and realise big strategic opportunities, with work spanning service strategy, insight, experience design and rapid engineering. We’re in our 14th year and are currently 15 people in London. The team is close-knit and brilliant. The culture is irreverent, open and hard-working, and the office dog is a force unto herself.
- Competitive salary
- 25+ days holiday
- Annual £1,000 device and conference allowance
- Private healthcare insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexi working
We’re looking forward to hearing from you. Please apply with your CV, cover letter and salary expectation.
Successful applicants will be invited in for an interview. Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
No agency contacts or agency applications will be considered.